Complex data measurements such as medical history, concomitant medications, unscheduled visits, and adverse events, among others, must be accurately captured, processed, and integrated by clinical technicians. This is a hard and daunting task not only because the data are coming from multiple data sources, but also because one mistake or misinterpretation could result in such life-threatening risks.
Informatic offers the full spectrum of IT resources for Healthcare organizations of all sizes and helps our clients navigate the dynamic landscape of regulatory changes and new standards.
Clinical Data Management
- Electronic Medical Records /Electronic Health Records (EMR/EHR)
- Practice Management
- IT applications/Infrastructure/Integration
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Transition
- HIPAA – X12 Ver 4010 / 5010 Compliance
- HealthCare Mobility Applications & Solutions
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Project Management