Scientists have used conventional methods for statistical analysis. From startups to full drug development companies alike, early development needs to be stitched to early biomarker data sets to identify the right bio-markers. In the tumor microenvironment, for example, the peripheral and and internal components must be identified and killed right at the instance. This requires organizing and analyzing data change from baselines and dealing with very complex visualizations of overall responses from various study groups, resist/swag criteria, etc. This is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Informatic with SAS help you see beyond the numbers and graphs. leverage patterns and potentials, stats that tell a story, and transform data into life-changing insights.
Leveraging Statistical Analysis (SAS), Informatic can help you glean insights from multiple data sets and automated processes and provision these data using set templates, so you can reduce the time it takes from months to weeks to a few days, allowing you to spend more time on science.
- Enhance support for diverse user personas
- Augment and automate repetitive data wrangling tasks
- Provide additional support for citizen integrators to leverage recent trends toward data democratization
- Improve augmentation and orchestration by utilizing APIs for various hybrid and multicloud deployment scenarios
- Provide a strong ecosystem of partners and peers